Condition while you coat! This exclusive mascara not only provides extreme volume and length, but is infused with a lash-loving blend of peptides, panthenols, and natural waxes. These key ingredients condition your lashes while you coat them to promote the appearance of healthier looking lashes over time. Its buildable, clump-free, water-resistant formula is easily removable to prevent lash breakage while keeping the lashes flexible and strong. The applicator brush is made with the perfect combination of hard and soft fibers to lift lashes and achieve ultimate volume. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contacts and lash extensions
- Peptide infused formula for healthier looking lashes
- Buildable, clump-free, water resistant formula
- Suitable for contacts and lash extensions
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Made in Italy
In a consumer study using GrandeMASCARA:
- 97% saw longer looking lashes
- 94% saw healthier looking lashes
- 93% saw clump-free lashes
*Based on a consumer study with 31 subjects. Results will vary.
Grande Conditioning Peptide Mascara
Coat the applicator and sweep brush from lash base to lash tips in an upward motion. Apply multiple coats for volume. May be removed with makeup remover or soap & water.
- Peptides (Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17): helps to strengthen and fortify for healthier looking lashes.
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol): locks in moisture to protect the lashes from breakage and promote a healthy looking lash sheen.
- Natural Wax Blend: the softer texture of beeswax helps to promote volume, while a harder carnauba wax pulls lashes to extend them to their full length.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Paraffin, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Palmitic Acid, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'abeille, Cholesterol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Nylon 12, Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17